- The changing colours. I love the reds, oranges and browns of the leaves. It makes everwhere look so much more beautiful and makes my walks in the park even more enjoyable!
- The colder weather. Some people might think I'm crazy for thinking this! You'll see in my next reason why I love the colder weather!
- The FASHION! See, I told you there was a good reason why I liked the colder weather! Fur coats, hats and gloves are my favourite things to wear. I think I have a slight fur obsession with coats though. Not to mention snuggly jumpers and knitted tights to keep cosy. I think my outfits looks so much better in Autumn/Winter than they ever do in the warmer months.
- The T.V gets better. Watching T.V isn't something I do much and with good reason. I can never find anything good to watch apart from The Following. So, with Autumn brings Strictly Come Dancing. I love that show and have watched it for years, ever since I can remember actually! I absolutely detest The X-factor though!
- Darker makeup looks. You can't go wrong with a dark red lipstick or smokey eyes!
- My favourite colours to wear in Autumn are black (no surprise!) and burgundy.
- I love the darker nights. This is probably why I don't like Summer. The light nights just don't feel right!
- Autumn only means Halloween and Bonfire night! I love special occasions!
- Christmas is closer and only a couple of months way! Christmas time is my favourite time of year so naturally I am already excited!
Are you an Autumn Lover like me and Rachel?