- Be kind to yourself. If you want to stay in all day and watch films, you should do that! Having a lazy day is perfectly fine.
- Listen to your favourite music! Nothing helps me more than my favourite songs when I feel stressed.
- Sit down and have your favourite drink. My favourite is Coffee. I swear I'm addicted! Having a hot drink always helps me relax.
- Pamper nights! Need I say more? I love pampering by doing my nails my favourite shade of red, putting on a face mask and exfoliating to make my skin better!
- Watching my favourite T.V shows always helps me feel so much better. I LOVE ''The Walking Dead'', ''The Following'' and ''Bates Motel''. Okay, might not be the most relaxing shows on at the moment but I'm obsessed.
- Watching Youtube videos. I love watching hair video's especially! I've been watch 90's inspired hairstyles lately and really loving them.
- Reading books and drawing always helps me feel peaceful. Reading before bed is just the best.
- Lighting some scented candles. I can't remember the last time I lit a candle but oh well, it seems really relaxing to me haha!
- Taking a short walk outside in the fresh air always clears my mind. I can't wait until Summer though. Short walks in the cold weather doesn't sound too appealing!
- Pyjamas and cuddles with your pet. Nothing is better than a cuddle with a dog :)
I hoped you liked this post! What do you like to do to relax?