2. We've also really enjoyed going on walks with our little doggy, Heidi. Needless to say, she's really enjoyed her Autumn walks too! and your never too old to love stepping on those crunchy red and orange leaves!
3. The fashion in the shops in the best it's been all year. That in itself has made this my favourite month! I love getting new clothes, I have a slight problem! But it's hard to resist getting new cosy jumpers and the latest A/W fashion trends. H&M is currently our favourite shop.
4. Okay, not everyone will get excited about this but Slipknot's new album came out last week and we are MASSIVE fans. Let's not get into that shall we because I'll start fangirling :)
5. We're seeing Slipknot in January! We ordered our tickets two weeks ago and now Christmas has taken a back seat. We're more excited for January now!
7. This month we both started drawing and getting back into art again. I'm not sure why we stopped but we are both really enjoying it again!
8. I'm really going to miss posting all out lastest Halloween looks on the blog! I've really loved doing them. The nail art is so cute but I also loved experimenting with different Halloween makeup looks.
I hope everyone has a great Halloween!
Leah and Rachel, x x x