Wednesday, 29 July 2015

What's in my bag?

I bought this bag last week online in the sale from New Look after spotting it in the shop. The minute I saw it, I fell in love with it! It's so cute and I've always wanted a little backpack like this! I think this goes with almost all of my outfits too! The fact that this one is silver metallic is just so dreamy! Weird fact: I like to give my bags names and I've named this backpack spaceboy after one of my favourite Smashing Pumpkins songs ;)

So what exactly is in my bag? Let's find out...
I make sure that I always take my phone and my purse in my bag as they're essentials.This is one of my all time favourite purses and I got it a few years ago from River Island.
Next up, I have my Kindle and my Marilyn Monroe compact. I only bought the kindle last week as I'm such a book worm now! I can't believe I used to live life without a Kindle.
I always make sure I carry my lipsticks with me as I cannot live without lipstick. I always have a MAC lipstick with me. I don't usually wear lipgloss but I just bought this one today. Rimmel's lasting concealer is always in my bag. It's my favourite ever concealer and I recommend it to everyone!
The lastest addition to my bag is this Narciso Rodriquez perfume. This is my all time favourite perfume ever! I'm no good at describing perfumes so go give it a sniff! It stays on for hours and it just smells so beautiful!

What do you all have in your bags this summer? 
x x x
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. I love that bag! I have the white one but I love the silver! great post xxx
    ohjustalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had this bag in white, the metallic is just so prettier though!
    Jodie xo // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is bloody gorgeous! I've never heard of that perfume before but I'll be on the look out for it to smell it :).

    Emily // Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bag! And your hair is looking lush!

    www.ohjanuary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing bag! I always have my phone, my purse, a nude lipstick, a bottle of water and sunglasses (I'm trying to be optimistic haha) in my bag xx

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think mainly my purse, phone, wet wipes, my music phones & some lippy! Love the bag x

    www.misssarahspy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought that white bag! But it broke, I was gutted :(
    TheBrondeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bag! This post is definitely good for nosey people like me :')

    elwillmer.btinternet.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spaceboy that is so rad! The metallic makes it look magical and Spaceboy is such the perfect name!

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your backpack- I definitely have a bottle of water with me in summer and winter (summer for hydration, winter for when I'm sickness)

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always keep a lip balm because I think I just have an addiction to applying lip balms... why am I so weird?
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your bag! So you! All the bits you have are lovely as well!
    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, what a adorable outfit! I love your hair color & your backpack! these pictures are amazing!


    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That bag is amazing! I want a bag like that now!

    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is o fun to read, thanks for sharing:) I am in love with your blog. Can we follow each other’s blog to support each other?:) please let me know if you are interested so I can follow your blog back:)

    xoxo
    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the silver bag, it's so cool. A good lipstick is always a must!

    Anna | aforvogue

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks you so much for the lovely comment
    it means so much <3
    your blog is nice too
    hope you like my newest post as well <3
    http://miss-amelyrose.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your hair color is my goals.
    clandestine-v.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that bag and that hair colour is fantastic! xoxo

    www.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. www.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Beyond the Velvet. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig