Sunday 2 August 2015

July Favourites

July has been a great month for finding out new products! We have been loving Rimmel's Alarm lipstick. It is the perfect red and it's so vibrant and bright. I'll definitely do a review on this lipstick soon as it's so perfect. It's probably my go to red lipstick at the moment! I don't believe in 'less is more' with my makeup looks (as you can probably tell) and I love wearing Rimmel's Scandaleyes gel eyeliner. This eyeliner is perfect for me as it's so pigmented and it actually stays put all day. The thought of using a gel eyeliner was quite scary at first but I apply this eyeliner with my angled eyeliner brush and it makes it so easy to apply! I bought the Real Techniques brushes last year but I actaully didn't like them. I was on a mission to buy eyeshadow brushes and I found this one in Wilkinsons! It's actually the best eyeliner brush ever and it was only £3. This Narciso Rodriquez perfume has already been on our blog before but I'm so obsessed with wearing it. My older sister got us this perfume as a present when she went on holiday last month, thanks caz! :) Last of all, another favourite of ours in the Original Sources Shower Gels! I can't believe I've only just discovered these because they smell AMAZING! I am yet to try the Vanilla & Raspberry shower gel but the Coconut one and the Raspberry and Cocoa ones were just so gorgeous.
It wouldn't be our July favourites if we didn't add some of our bands in our favourites. We bought the Slipknot mug in HMV last week. I couldn't resist it. I just love Slipknot so I just had to buy this mug. It's so cute isn't it? I also bought a Slipknot keyring and these really cute Nirvana badges for my canvas bag. We also discovered Fear Factory! They're so amazing. No words can even describe this band but we just love them so much. We're actually going to see them in December #excited.

What are your July favourites? Do you like any of our favourites :) 
x x x

SHARE:

29 comments

  1. That lipstick is such a gorgeous shade



    Candice Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that lipstick! I NEED it!! So pretty

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Rimmel gel eyeliner sounds great!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great favourites! Wow, that lipstick shade is just perfect!

    http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lipstick is such a nice shade! I'm always on the hunt for the perfect red, so I'll have to give this a try!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lippy and eyeliner sound fab! I must get one of those brushes too :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I love the redness of that lipstick. Have a fabulous August now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the tea tree and mint version of the shower gel in the mornings - it really wakes me up!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome favourites! That perfume has such a great scent!
    xx

    Too Faced Giveaway - www.theblackblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great favourites I love the Rimmel gel eyeliner and using gel eyebrow fillers now too! They stay on longer and I prefer the formula xx

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm absolutely in love with the photos in this post! It's lovely to see some products featured on a darker background, they really stand out. I looooove the smell of everything original source, so fab x

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! I am in love with the Original Source products, I am currently using the Coconut and shea butter shower cream but am yet to try vanilla and raspberry....might have to make a sneaky purchase! x

    http://vikky-ann.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ugh, that Narcissco is literally the best smell ever.
    Totally going to have to go out and get some more now...thanks! haha.

    Marina x
    Marina-Simone

    ReplyDelete
  14. This all sounds and looks great! I've never seen that perfume before but I really would like to find it one day *u*
    ~Kiyomi from kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really enjoyed reading this post, those are such a great picks! I really really really want to try the Rimmel's Alarm lipstick, it looks gorgeous! And I love Nirvana! xx

    http://alemint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love gel eye liners, they look so beautiful! Great essentials!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great favourites, I love the lipstick - it looks like a lovely bright colour x
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely picks! I have that brush, it's amazing! I use it for my brows!
    High five for your mug..I need it!
    Fix Me In Forty Five || A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    | Instagram | Blog Lovin |


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great picks. I've actually stumbled across the make-up brushes before in Wilkinson's but was always iffy whether to pick one up or not, however I might just give them a go - you can't lose at £3! x



    thattypicalgurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. The lipstick looks so beautiful, I've never tried their eyeliner gel though. Great post!

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. The Rimmel lipstick was my first proper one! I was really obsessed with it at the time :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love those shower gels. Great photos! xx
    http://roziebud.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow they all sounds amazing thanks for sharing love reading post like this<3 Do you want to support each other’s blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you’s like to so I can follow you right back x

    kisses
    http://www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Canon offers 24*7 customer support that you can avail easily. You just need to go to our web directory and dial the number listed there. In case of any malfunctions and errors, just call the Canon printer toll-free number and get proper solutions.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Epson Printer toll-free number – Epson Printer is one of the most reliable and leading brand in printing systems for office and personal use. It’s highly innovative. It’s high goals and different printer highlights used by a large number of people.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hp Printer toll free number – Hp Printer is one of the top most Printers in the world. It is based on very high technology. It very high resolution & multiple features printer that used by millions of people. No matter HP Printer is best printer & based on very high technology but still it’s a machine.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Our Lexmark Printer Toll Free Number is available 24/7 to help its users out with all kind of issues they are facing in their Printer. Right from the installation problems to the other more complex issues, here you will get solution for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Brother Printer Toll-Free Number. To get Help From Brother Support Experts. Staying on this earth, supporting each other in every stage of life and helping each other.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Dial the Samsung printer toll-free number for support and avail 24 hours service from technicians. Call Samsung Customer Support We are available 24/7. Printers are something that we can't live without. If your Samsung printer malfunctioning, get assistance from the experts at Samsung printer support.

    ReplyDelete

© Beyond the Velvet. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig