Saturday 15 August 2015

CRAZY COLOUR Review | Pinkissimo

PINK HAIR, DON'T CARE! Yeah, that's right :) Can you believe how beautiful and vibrant this wonderful pinkissimo dye is? It is absolutely stunning and god, I feel like a pink princess, haha. My mum found this for me for £2 in River Island because she knows I love my crazy hair colours. This is actually the first time that I've used Crazy Colour and this shade is called Pinkissimo.

I love my hair vibrant so I just used this straight from the bottle but if you want you can add condioner for pastel pink hair. I washed my hair and conditioned and then literally slapped it on. This dye had applied really even on my hair which is a relief and I only had to use one bottle. Because I have different shades of blonde in my hair, the pink dye has taken to a variety of different shades from light pink to bright pink - I love it!! The formula of the dye is amazing too as it felt just like conditioner! I left this on for half an hour and it easily just washed off. My hair feels really soft and shiny.I think this is the happiest I've ever been with my hair and I literally cannot wait to try every. single. crazy. colour. there. is.

What do you think of the Crazy Colour dyes? Do you think you could brave Pinkissimo?
Love Rachel, x x x
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. oh wow your hair is amazing!! I don't think I could ever be so brave.. but it looks so so good on you!

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks amazing, the closest I've ever been is when I dyed my red haha!
    Jodie xo // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks so cool!

    Danika Maia
    www.danikamaia.com/beach-road-trip
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh looks fab - the colour really suits you! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your mermaid hair! This shade of pink is so pretty!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely and vivid that color is (I love pink!). So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow looks so cool! I would love to have like streaks of pastel colours in my hair but I'm not brave enough!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this vibrant pink!! Really tempted to dye my hair!! :D :D

    ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks so amazing! I'm going blond soon so I will be getting this myself!!!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great review

    New post :
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks amazing! And the colour really suits you :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  12. When you buy a Luxury Breitling Watches, you do your part to stimulate the economy.An investment in a Rolex Watches is one that will stimulate the retail market while adding grace and beauty in your own life or the life of a loved one.Whether you choose a luxury Hermes handbags to add to your personal wardrobe or as a gift to someone else, this is a challenging choice with unlimited possibilities on brand of Original Omega Watches.if the 1:1 IWC is made of gold, then this also places in the category "jewelry watch".The Rolex Submariner Watches are worth checking out, as they are unique in terms of style and fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks so vibrant and healthy! Susan Greenfield

    ReplyDelete

© Beyond the Velvet. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig